- Lie down on the floor and secure your feet. Your legs should be bent at the knees.
- Place your hands behind or to the side of your head. You will begin with your back on the ground. This will be your starting position.
- Flex your hips and spine to raise your torso toward your knees.
- At the top of the contraction your torso should be perpendicular to the ground. Reverse the motion, going only ¾ of the way down.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com