- Position two equally loaded EZ bars on the ground next to each other. Ensure they are able to roll.
- Assume a push-up position over the bars, supporting your weight on your toes and hands with your arms extended and body straight.
- Place your hands on the bars. This will be your starting position.
- Using a slow and controlled motion, move your hands away from the midline of your body, rolling the bars apart. Inhale during this portion of the motion.
- After moving the bars as far apart as you can, return to the starting position by pulling them back together. Exhale as you perform this movement.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com