Bosu Ball Cable Crunch With Side Bends
- Connect a standard handle to each arm of a cable machine, and position them in the most downward position.
- Grab a Bosu Ball and position it in front and center of the cable machine.
- Lie down on the Bosu Ball with the small of your back arched around the ball. Your rear end should be close to the floor without touching it.
- With both hands, reach back and grab the handle of each cable.
- With your feet positioned in a wide stance, extend your arms straight out in front of you and in between your knees. Your hands should be at knee level.
- Keep your arms straight and in-line with the upward angle of the cable. Elevate your torso in a crunching motion without dropping or bending your arms.
- Maintain the rigid position with your arms. Slowly descend back to the starting position with your back arched around the Bosu Ball and your abdominals elongated.
- Repeat the same series of movements to failure.
- Once you reach failure, keep your abs tight and raise your torso into plank position so your back is elevated off the Bosu Ball.
- Lower your arms down to your side; keep them straight. Start doing alternating side bends; reach for your heels! This finishing movement will focus on your obliques.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com