Burpee Tuck Jump
- Begin standing with your feet hip-width apart. This will be your starting position.
- Place your hands on the floor and kick your legs back so you end up with your stomach and thighs on the floor. Your elbows should be bent. From this position, press up like you're doing a push-up, extending your arms and bringing your hips off the ground.
- Jump your feet under your hips into a squat position, then immediately explode upward, driving your knees towards your chest.
- Jump as high as you can, raising your knees up, and then ensure a good landing by extending your legs and absorbing the impact by bending your knees.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com