- Begin a pushup position but with your elbows on the ground and resting on your forearms. Your arms should be bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Arch your back slightly out rather than keeping your back completely straight.
- Raise your glutes toward the ceiling, squeezing your abs tightly to close the distance between your ribcage and hips. The end result will be that you'll end up in a high bridge position. Exhale as you perform this portion of the movement.
- Lower back down slowly to your starting position as you breathe in. Tip: Don't let your back sag downwards.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com