Cable Iron Cross
- Begin by moving the pulleys to the high position, select the resistance to be used, and take a handle in each hand.
- Stand directly between both pulleys with your arms extended out to your sides. Your head and chest should be up while your arms form a â€œTâ€. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping the elbows extended, pull your arms straight to your sides.
- Return your arms back to the starting position after a pause at the peak contraction.
- Continue the movement for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com