Cable Judo Flip
- Connect a rope attachment to a tower, and move the cable to the lowest pulley position. Stand with your side to the cable with a wide stance, and grab the rope with both hands.
- Twist your body away from the pulley as you bring the rope over your shoulder like you're performing a judo flip.
- Shift your weight between your feet as you twist and crunch forward, pulling the cable downward.
- Return to the starting position and repeat until failure.
- Then, reposition and repeat the same series of movements on the
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com