- Move into a prone position on the floor, supporting your weight on your hands and toes.
- Your arms should be fully extended with the hands around shoulder width. Keep your body straight throughout the movement. This will be your starting position.
- Descend by flexing at the elbow, lowering your chest toward the ground.
- At the bottom, reverse the motion by pushing yourself up through elbow extension as quickly as possible until you are air borne. Aim to â€œjumpâ€ 12-18 inches to one side.
- As you accelerate up, move your outside foot away from your direction of travel. Leaving the ground, shift your body about 30 degrees for the next repetition.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise, working all the way around until you are back where you started.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com