Dumbbell Alternating Lunge
- Stand with your torso upright holding two dumbbells in your hands by your sides. This will be your starting position.
- Step forward with your right leg around 2 feet or so, flexing your knees to drop your hips. Keep your torso upright to help maintain balance. Do not allow your knee to go forward beyond your toes as you come down, as this will put undue stress on the knee joint. Make sure that you keep your front shin perpendicular to the ground.
- Using mainly the heel of your foot, push up and go back to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement, this time stepping forward with your left leg.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com