- Begin standing with a dumbbell in each hand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Lower the weights to the floor by flexing at the hips and knees, pushing your hips back until the dumbbells reach the floor. This will be your starting position.
- To initiate the movement, violently jump upward by extending the hips, knees, and ankles to acclerate the weights upward. Maintaining a neutral grip on the dumbbells, keep the arms straight until full extension is reached.
- After full extension, rebend the hips and knees to receive the weight in a squat position. Allow the arms to bend, guiding the dumbbells to your shoulders.
- Upon receiving the weight in the squat position, extend the hips and knees to finish in a standing position with the weights on your shoulders.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com