Dumbbell Lunge and Curl
- Begin standing with your feet shoulder width apart and a dumbbell in each hand. Palms should be facing your thighs (neutral grip). This will be your starting position.
- Step forward with your right leg, flexing the knees to drop your hips. Descend until your rear knee nearly touches the ground. Your posture should remain upright, and your front knee should stay above the front foot.
- As you step forward, also begin to flex at the elbow, curling the dumbbells (in both hands) upwards towards the front deltoids. Your wrists should rotate so that your palms are facing upwards as you complete the curl.
- Push off of your front leg and return to the starting position. Simultaneously lower the dumbbells by extending your arms downwards to the starting position.
- Repeat for recommended number of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com