Dumbbell V-Sit Cross Jab
- Begin seated on your butt with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Lean your upper body back to form a 45-degree angle with the floor. Bring your feet off the ground so that your body resembles a V shape.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand and hold tight to your chest with palms facing each other. This will be your starting position.
- While keeping your core tight and maintaining your body's V position, quickly extend your left arm straight out (similar to a jab) and then bring it back to the starting position while simultaneously punching out with the right arm.
- Your torso and legs may slightly rotate side to side opposite of your hands throughout the movementâ€”this is okay.
- A punch with each hand counts as one total repetition. Repeat for recommended number of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com