Feet-Elevated TRX Push-Up
- Anchor your suspension straps securely to the top of a rack or other stable object.
- Leaning into the straps, take a handle in each hand and move into a push-up plank position. Next, elevate your feet onto a box or bench. You should be as close to parallel to the ground as you can manage with your arms fully extended, maintaining good posture.
- While maintaining a straight, rigid torso and tight core, descend slowly by allowing the elbows to flex.
- Continue until your elbows break 90 degrees, pausing before you extend to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com