- Lie with your back flat on the floor (or exercise mat) and your legs extended in front of you.
- Now bend at the knees and place your outer thighs by the floor (or mat) as you make the soles of your feet touch each other.
- Now try pushing both soles and bringing them up as near you as possible while you keep the outer thighs on the floor (or at least almost touching it). Tip: In this position your legs should create a diamond shape.
- Now, cross your arms in front of you by touching the opposite shoulders. This will be your starting position.
- As you exhale flatten your lower back to the floor while curling the torso upwards. Tip: This will be like performing the first 1/4 movement of a sit up. Hold at the top position for a second.
- As you inhale, slowly lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com