Front Cone Hops (or hurdle hops)
- Set up a row of cones or other small barriers, placing them a few feet apart.
- Stand in front of the first cone with your feet shoulder width apart. This will be your starting position.
- Begin by jumping with both feet over the first cone, swinging both arms as you jump.
- Absorb the impact of landing by bending the knees, rebounding out of the first leap by jumping over the next cone.
- Continue until you have jumped over all of the cones.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com