- Start on the floor in a seated position with your hands placed behind you slightly wider than shoulder-distance apart. Extend your legs out in front of you, and lean back slightly. This will be your starting position.
- Start by swinging your legs out to the side, then up towards your chest, and back down to the starting position. Essentially making a large circle. As you bring your legs towards you, lift your chest up, bringing it closer to your legs.
- Alternate directions, moving clockwise to counterclockwise with each repetition. Try to keep your back straight and your abs engaged the entire time.
- Complete for the recommended number of repetitions.
- Tip: To make it easier, have a slight bend at the knees.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com