- Begin in a standing position with your chest up and your feet hip-width apart. This will be your starting position.
- Jump into a lunge position, bringing one foot forward and one foot back, bending both knees to 90 degrees. Ensure that the front knee is over the midline of the foot and the back knee is nearly touching the ground.
- Extend through both legs, jumping as high as possible. As you jump up, switch positions of your legs, moving your front foot to the back, and your rear leg to the front. As you land, absorb the impact through the legs by adopting the lunge position.
- Once again, extend through both legs, jumping as high as possible, but this time youâ€™re going to land with your feet should-width apart in a squat position. This is one repetition.
- Complete for the desired number of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com