Isometric Chest Squeezes
- While either seating or standing, bend your arms at a 90-degree angle and place the palms of your hands together in front of your chest. Tip: Your hands should be open with the palms together and fingers facing forward (perpendicular to your torso).
- Push both hands against each other as you contract your chest. Start with slow tension and increase slowly. Keep breathing normally as you execute this contraction.
- Hold for the recommended number of seconds.
- Now release the tension slowly.
- Rest for the recommended amount of time and repeat.
Variations: While you can perform this exercise with the hands right in front of you, you can also change the angle by having the hands at a 45 degree angle above parallel or below.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com