Jump Lunge To Feet Jack
- Start in a lunge position with one foot forward and the knee bent, with the rear knee nearly touching the ground.
- Ensure the front knee is over the midline of the foot. Extending through both legs, jump as high as possible, swinging your arms to gain lift.
- As you jump up, switch the position of your legs, moving your front foot to the back and the rear leg to the front. As you land, absorb the impact through the legs by adopting the lunge position, and repeat for a total of 4 repetitions.
- After 4 repetition, complete 2 feet jacks. Start with your feet together, arms bent, and elbows at your side.
- At the same time, jump both feet out to the side, allowing your elbows to swing out slightly. Immediately reverse the motion by jumping back to the starting position and bringing your elbows back into your side.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com