Kneeling Cable Crunch With Alternating Oblique Twists
- Connect a rope attachment to a high pulley cable and position a mat on the floor in front of it.
- Grab the rope with both hands and kneel approximately two feet back from the tower.
- Position the rope behind your head with your hands by your ears.
- Keep your hands in the same place, contract your abs and pull downward on the rope in a crunching movement until your elbows reach your knees.
- Pause briefly at the bottom and rise up in a slow and controlled manner until you reach the starting position.
- Repeat the same downward movement until you're halfway down, at which time you'll begin rotating one of your elbows to the opposite knee.
- Again, pause briefly at the bottom and rise up in a slow and controlled manner until you reach the starting position.
- Repeat the same movement as before, but alternate the other elbow to the opposite knee.
- Continue this series of movements to failure.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com