- Position a bar into a landmine or securely anchor it in a corner. Load the bar to an appropriate weight.
- Raise the bar from the floor, taking it to shoulder height with both hands with your arms extended in front of you. Adopt a wide stance. This will be your starting position.
- Perform the movement by rotating the trunk and hips as you swing the weight all the way down to one side. Keep your arms extended throughout the exercise.
- Reverse the motion to swing the weight all the way to the opposite side.
- Continue alternating the movement until the set is complete.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com