Lateral Speed Step
- Begin in an athletic position with your knees bent, your feet shoulder-width apart, and your arms bent and at your sides.
- Lift your right knee high and step laterally to the right. As soon as your right foot hits the ground, lift your left knee high and step it toward your right foot.
- When your left foot touches the ground. Lift your right knee again and take another lateral step.
- Repeat this motion by taking three steps in one direction and three steps in the other.
- From there, jump forward 2-3 feet. You should be in the same position you started.
- Move quickly and stay on your toes.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com