- Load the pins to an appropriate weight. Position yourself directly between the handles.
- Grasp the top handles with a comfortable grip, and then lower your hips as you take a breath. Look forward with your head and keep your chest up.
- Drive through the floor with your heels, extending your hips and knees as you rise to a standing position. Keep your arms straight throughout the movement, finishing with your shoulders back. This will be your starting position.
- Raise the weight by shrugging the shoulders towards your ears, moving straight up and down.
- Pause at the top of the motion, and then return the weight to the starting position.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com