Medicine Ball Chest Pass
- You will need a partner for this exercise. Lacking one, this movement can be performed against a wall.
- Begin facing your partner holding the medicine ball at your torso with both hands.
- Pull the ball to your chest, and reverse the motion by extending through the elbows. For sports applications, you can take a step as you throw.
- Your partner should catch the ball, and throw it back to you.
- Receive the throw with both hands at chest height.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com