Medicine-Ball Push-Up Images
- Start in the push-up position on the floor, keeping your hips down and back flat.
- Place one hand on a medicine ball, while your other hand remains on the floor. Keep your feet spread fairly wide to help with stability. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your body straight, bend your elbows and descend towards the ground, allowing your chest to approach the floor but stop before touching.
- Push back up to full arm extension and repeat for reps.
- Do the next set with the ball on the other side.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com