One-Arm Incline Lateral Raise
- Lie down sideways on an incline bench press with a dumbbell in the hand. Make sure the shoulder is pressing against the incline bench and the arm is lying across your body with the palm around your navel.
- Hold a dumbbell in your uppermost arm while keeping it extended in front of you parallel to the floor. This is your starting position.
- While keeping the dumbbell parallel to the floor at all times, perform a lateral raise. Your arm should travel straight up until it is pointing at the ceiling. Tip: Exhale as you perform this movement. Hold the dumbbell in the position and feel the contraction in the shoulders for a second.
- While inhaling lower the weight across your body back into the starting position.
- Repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions.
- Switch arms and repeat the movement.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com