One-Arm Long Bar Row
- Position a bar into a landmine or in a corner to keep it from moving. Load an appropriate weight onto your end.
- Stand next to the bar, and take a grip with one hand close to the collar. Using your hips and legs, rise to a standing position.
- Assume a bent-knee stance with your hips back and your chest up. Your arm should be extended. This will be your starting position.
- Pull the weight to your side by retracting the shoulder and flexing the elbow. Do not jerk the weight or cheat during the movement.
- After a brief pause, return to the starting position.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com