Palms-Up Barbell Wrist Curl Over A Bench
- Start out by placing a barbell on one side of a flat bench.
- Kneel down on both of your knees so that your body is facing the flat bench.
- Use your arms to grab the barbell with a supinated grip (palms up) and bring them up so that your forearms are resting against the flat bench. Your wrists should be hanging over the edge.
- Start out by curling your wrist upwards and exhaling.
- Slowly lower your wrists back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Your forearms should be stationary as your wrist is the only movement needed to perform this exercise.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- This exercise can also be performed sitting down by using your thighs as a resting position for your forearms. Your wrist can hang over your knees and the same movements as mentioned above can be performed.
- You can also use a dumbbell instead of a barbell.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com