Partner Facing Plank With Band Row
- Get into a plank position with your weight evenly distributed on your elbows and toes, keeping your back straight and your hips in line with your back. Your feet should be slightly spread for balance. Your partner should mirror your body position about 5 feet in front of and facing you.
- Each person should grasp one end of an elastic band with the right hand. This will be your starting position.
- Maintaining your body weight on three limbs, elevate the right hand and simultaneously pull the elbow back towards your hip in a rowing movement.
- Return to the start position allowing your elbow to re-establish contact with the floor.
- Do all reps for one side before switching sides.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com