Reverse Barbell Preacher Curls
- Grab an EZ-bar using a shoulder width and palms down (pronated) grip.
- Now place the upper part of both arms on top of the preacher bench and have your arms extended. This will be your starting position.
- As you exhale, use the biceps to curl the weight up until your biceps are fully contracted and the barbell is at shoulder height. Squeeze the biceps hard for a second at the contracted position.
- As you breathe in, slowly lower the barbell until your upper arms are extended and the biceps is fully stretched.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- This exercise can be performed using an e-z bar, cables or dumbbells.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com