- Grab the rope with both hands above your head. Pull down on the rope as you take a small jump.
- Wrap the rope around one leg, using your feet to pinch the rope. Reach up as high as possible with your arms, gripping the rope tightly.
- Release the rope from your feet as you pull yourself up with your arms, bringing your knees towards your chest.
- Resecure your feet on the rope, and then stand up to take another high hold on the rope. Continue until you reach the top of the rope.
- To lower yourself, loosen the grip of your feet on the rope as you slide down using a hand over hand motion.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com