- To begin, lie down with your back pressed against the floor or on an exercise mat (optional). Your arms should be fully extended to the sides with your palms facing down. Note: The arms should be stationary the entire time.
- With a slight bend at the knees, lift your legs up so that your heels are about 6 inches off the ground. This is the starting position.
- Now lift your left leg up to about a 45 degree angle while your right leg is lowered until the heel is about 2-3 inches from the ground.
- Switch movements by raising your right leg up and lowering your left leg. Remember to breathe while performing this exercise.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variation: As you get more advanced, you can wear ankle weights for resistance.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com