Seated Scissor Kick
- To begin, lie down with your back pressed against the floor or on an exercise mat (optional). Your arms should be fully extended to the sides with your palms facing down. Note: The arms should be stationary the entire time.
- With a slight bend at the knees, lift your legs up so that your heels are about 6 inches off the ground. Contract your abs and bring your back slightly off the floor This is the starting position.
- Kick both legs outwards, as if you were opening a pair of scissors. Bring your legs back to the center and cross them over each other (closing scissors).
- Perform the scissor kick in alternating fashion, keeping your abs flexed at all times.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com