Single-Leg Skater Squat
- Begin with a pad or BOSU ball placed directly behind you and your feet hip-width apart.
- Transition your weight to your dominate leg and lift the opposite leg slightly off the floor. Keep your neck neutral and maintain a straight back. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly descend by pushing your hips and butts backwards. Continue descending until the knee of your bent and raised leg lightly touches the pad or BOSU ball.
- Upon contact, push through the heel of your stationary leg and return to the starting position. This is one repetition.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions and then switch legs.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com