Standing Cable Lift
- Connect a standard handle on a tower, and move the cable to the lowest pulley position.
- With your side to the cable, grab the handle with one hand and step away from the tower. You should be approximately armâ€™s length away from the pulley, with the tension of the weight on the cable. Your outstretched arm should be aligned with the cable.
- With your feet positioned shoulder width apart, squat down and grab the handle with both hands. Your arms should still be fully extended.
- In one motion, pull the handle up and across your body until your arms are in a fully-extended position above your head.
- Keep your back straight and your arms close to your body as you pivot your back foot and straighten your legs to get a full range of motion.
- Retract your arms and then your body. Return to the neutral position in a slow and controlled manner.
- Repeat to failure.
- Then, reposition and repeat the same series of movements on the opposite side.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com