Standing Low-Pulley Deltoid Raise
- Start by standing to the right side of a low pulley row. Use your left hand to come across the body and grab a single handle attached to the low pulley with a pronated grip (palms facing down). Rest your arm in front of you. Your right hand should grab the machine for better support and balance.
- Make sure that your back is erect and your feet are shoulder width apart from each other. This is the starting position.
- Begin to use the left hand and come across your body out until it is elevated to shoulder height while exhaling.
- Feel the contraction at the top for a second and begin to slowly lower the handle back down to the original starting position while inhaling.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Switch arms and repeat the exercise.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com