Wall Shoulder Tap
- Begin in a push-up position with your feet against the wall.
- Walk your feet up the wall while simultaneously walking your hands back towards the wall. Keep your core as tight as possible. Walk up until you are as flat to the wall as you can get.
- Shift your weight towards one side, removing the opposite hand and touching the opposite shoulder. Be sure to keep the shoulders shrugged up as you shift your weight from one hand to the other.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions.
- Once all reps have been completed, walk your hands away from the wall and your feet down the wall until you are back in the push-up position.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com