- To begin, stand straight up grabbing a wrist roller using a pronated grip (palms facing down). Your feet should be shoulder width apart.
- Slowly lift both arms until they are fully extended and parallel to the floor in front of you. Note: Make sure the rope is not wrapped around the roller. Your entire body should be stationary except for the forearms. This is the starting position.
- Rotate one wrist at a time in an upward motion to bring the weight up to the bar by rolling the rope around the roller.
- Once the weight has reached the bar, slowly begin to lower the weight back down by rotating the wrist in a downward motion until the weight reaches the starting position.
- Repeat for the prescribed amount of repetitions in your program.
Database Sourced From Bodybuilding.com